IPC, Ealing minister Paul Levy chats to us today on the Generation Podcast.
Paul Levy is married to Claire, father to Noah, Ellie and Phoebe. He has been the minister of International Presbyterian Church (IPC), Ealing in West London since 2003.
International Presbyterian Church
Paul's Blog - https://ealinglevy.wordpress.com
- Are youth groups effective?
- Are buildings important?
- Reformed evangelism - where has it gone?
- Preaching - passion or rhetoric?
- Raising a child with Down's Syndrome
- Dealing with the temptation to compare your ministry with another
- Worship Philosophy
Catch up up previous episodes here.